Wednesday, March 5, 2014

#ootd: CNY

Yep that was like 1 month ago. But my slowness in uploading any photos is nothing new, sadly. Anyway, I really love my Chinese New Year dresses this year, especially the one I got from Miss Selfridge! I love all those little jewels along the sleeves and neckline of the dress and I got tons of compliments for it <3 Well worth the money I paid! Plus since it's already so glam-up, there is no need for much accessories! Just pair it with heels and you're good to go!


2014-02-01 01.00.07 1 2014-02-01 01.02.04 1 
Dress: Miss Selfridge
White Tweed Shoes: Mitju
Bag: Korea
Sunglasses: Mango
Ring: Forever 21
2014-02-01 01.04.46 1
2014-02-01 01.03.24 1 

Didn't manage to take a proper ootd shot for the second day but here's one with all of our outfits! Our secondary school's clique gathering on the second day of Chinese New Year is a yearly routine! This year, we're joined by hb's girlfriend who's standing at the extreme right! Super bubbly girl :)

2014-03-02 11.54.25 1
Red Mermaid Dress: Labellavita
Flower Necklace: Missgritty 

Another gorgeous necklace from @missgritty #missgritty #accessories #flowers

A closer look of my favourite necklace, though it's kinda pixelated :/  The flower petals remind me of porcelain seashells! Super pretty <3 And the touch of a gold ring around the pearls just makes the necklace so much more elegant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...