Monday, February 17, 2014

Lady M

I have to say, I'm a little upset that I'm no longer one of the first few people to blog about this :( I've actually had it within a week that they opened but I only had the chance to post pictures of the cakes now :'( x2

SO I guess Lady M is no longer a stranger to most people! Although it shouldn't be from the start since they are such a popular place in New York City! Plus their Mille Crêpes are probably one of the best things that happened in this world.

20130930-155919-DSC_0765
Original Mille Crêpes

Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the famous Mille Crêpes that Lady M is so well loved for. It's perfection in as many as 20 layers. Light cream in between the layers with a strong vanilla-ish flavour. The top is slightly caramelised as well. 

20130930-155632-DSC_0752
Checkers

I am not a fan of chocolate but I'm a sucker for cute stuff! I think the checkers has such a pretty checkered design I can't help but be sold over. 
Made up of vanilla and chocolate sponge cake and light fresh whipped cream between the squares, it makes a nice contrast with the dark chocolate ganache- not too sweet!

Lady M (Marina Square)
Marina Square Shopping Mall
6 Raffles Boulevard
#02-103
Singapore 039594

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...