Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I'm back!!!

Hi guys! I know the blog has been dead for quite a while now. I'm really sorry! I've just been spending a lot of time healing and spending time with all my wonderful friends in my life. Of course much of healing comes from within and I have to say I'm learning to adjust well and feeling happy again! 

Much of the photos in our Flickr account are about the times we've spent and I don't think I'm ready to post them just yet. So I'll just listen to Sharon's advice and put them on hold.

So I'll have to post photos of the things that have been happening recently. And since the dslr isn't mine, photos taken recently are with my phone so please please pardon the quality! Until I start working and have enough money to get a semi pro camera for myself! I'll try my best to add many filters to make the photos look nicer.

Right now I'm at the salon dying my hair! Honestly I'm amazed by how much I spend as a single woman. Much more than when I was attached. Just last week I've already spent $500!!! That's my entire month of Part B allowance gone in 1 week! But honestly with what has been going on in my life, I think I deserve some pampering and whatever makes me happy right now. And after I'm done moping around at home for a few days, I'm ready to go out and play again!


Afterall, I only have 2 more weeks left before I start work!!!!!! So I need to treasure every bit of freedom left before I regret having wasted my last holiday away wallowing in my sadness! No more feeling sad! Time to be back to how I was 3.5 years ago!

“And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye. 
-- Say Something by The Great Big World”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...