Thursday, September 5, 2013

Vlog: How to eat 小笼包



Oh hi guys! My bro and ph had been bugging me for the past week to start doing vlogs, so here's a first attempt! Please do not laugh. Wait, it's great if you laugh because that means you find me funny/bimbotic/entertaining and that means you will come back for more. 

And HOLY COW WHY THE HELL IS THE SCREENSHOT OF THE VIDEO AT THE MOST UNGLAM PART OF ALL- ME EATING :(

I have no idea what to vlog about honestly. My daily life isn't interesting. Who would want to see me studying/eating/watching tv/blogging/sleeping? No one. And I have got ZERO talent too. I believe my makeup skills are just average, I can't even braid my hair properly, I can't cook, my singing's average, I can't play any instruments and the list goes on...

Plus, I can't even sit through any of those super lame popular youtube videos because I find them stupid. How to even convince me to be an utter lame-o or bimbo or whatever in my vlog. So until I figure out what I wanna do for my vlog, it'll probably random BUT INTERESTING stuff. Like how to eat 小笼包 (xiao long bao) which I bet many of you don't know how to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...