Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sunny Sundays

20130504-170143-DSC_3279 20130504-170557-DSC_3292 20130504-170335-DSC_3287 20130504-170731-DSC_3304

If you follow me on Instragram, you would know that I've been having little picnics pretty often at Vivo City. The balcony area at every level of Vivo is simply a relaxing place to be at. Just buy a little food or some snacks from the supermarkets and have a great time at the balconies, chatting and enjoying the beautiful view of Sentosa and watch boats come and go at the harbor.

And did I mention that every night you get to watch a little bit of fireworks happening at the Songs of the Sea show in Sentosa, from the balconies in Vivo? Which is why normally when my friends and I visit Vivo, we would always takeaway our dinners and gather at the balconies instead. My personal favourite spot is the area directly outside King Louis Grill & Bar as there are the least amount of people and you get a great view of Sentosa.

And now I'm feeling stupid for sharing with you guys the best spot because that would mean that it'll get more crowded from now on :(

But anyways, Part B course comes with TOO MUCH WORK. Everytime I finished work for modules of the week, I need to continue on to next week's! And when the last lesson of the week ends, it's a mad rush to complete work for next week's lessons. Whoever said Part B was slack is the biggest liar on Earth. I wish I had some time to idle around and picnic at Vivo's balconies again :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...