Friday, June 7, 2013

Yum Cha Garden


I think it's really evident from the millions of pictures that the buffet dinner spread at Yum Cha is FANTASTIC. And they don't scale down on portions, fortunately or unfortunately. So when you write "1" next to a dish, they give you a portion enough for 2-3 people to share. Amazing. And of course the food is delicious. I used to frequent the dim sum serve at Yum Cha Chinatown until my pocket kinda gave way. I was a fan of their dim sum since way back but who knew even their non dim sum food is amazing too? And they have a credit card promotion whereby 1 dines free with 3 paying adults. That makes up to about SGD100 and for 4 people plus the spread and quality, it's seriously well worth the money. I would urge you to give their buffet a try. Every dish is good though my personal favourite is Ee Fu Mian because that's my favourite noodles of all time and the one here is amazing. The desserts are really good too! Be sure to give the mango pudding and 'gui ling gao' a try! Honestly have no idea how they only attained 67% on Hungrygowhere. I mean there's nothing I could fault at all when I was there. Even the service was splendid!

Yum Cha Garden
22 Kensington Park Road
Serangoon Gardens Country Club
Tel: 63431717

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...