Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Let me introduce you to my lipstick collection

20130420-202425-DSC_2303

From L-R: A'Pieu in OR02, NYX Matte in Nude, Forever 21 Love & Beauty in Light Pink, Maybelline in 207, Elf in Seductive, Revlon Creme in Blackberry, Revlon Matte in Really Red, Silkygirl in Hot, Etude House in OR207

My personal favourite is Revlon Creme in Blackberry. It's a deep dark red that adds a touch of sexiness/seduction to any outfit and it's especially good for dinner dates or clubbing nights. For normal day wear, I usually go for a more natural colour. A'Pieu in OR02 is one that I usually use. It's pinkish orange shade that brightens up the lips without being overbearing. A'Pieu is a Korean brand by the way and it's only available there. Haven't seen any A'Pieu stalls in Singapore. I love the design of their lipstick. If you look closely, it's not in the conventional lipstick shape but rather, it resembles much of a plateau? Two flat sides and the peak being the sharpest, it actually makes applying lipstick much easier. Another one that I use often is Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in 33 (not pictured here). That one acts much more like a lip brightener because the colour is so close to my original lips. My lips look healthier when that shade is applied. 

And the reason for this post, though random, is because ph was trying out his new wide-angle lenses and snapped a photo of my lipstick collection. So I thought to put this photo to good use and introduce to you all my humble collection. 

Still in Aussie now and returning in 5 days! Gosh how fast time flies! I wish I could stay here forever and not have to face the stupid weather back home :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...