Thursday, April 4, 2013

The final week of the final semester

20130315-105459-DSC_1870 20130315-104300-DSC_1858 20130315-105311-DSC_1865 20130315-110006-DSC_1894
Here I am happily skipping morning Japanese class spontaneously and met up with ph at Raffles Place for Macs breakfast. I'm amazed at the things I do in the final semester of school. A few sems back, I would be religiously attending every single lesson and feel extremely guilty if I ever had to skip classes to finish up an assignment.
20130315-113919-DSC_1905
P.S I think ph looks pretty good here ;) Thus this random photo of him. 

Now is week 13, the final week of my final semester in school EVER. Well okay not really ever, if I end up doing a masters in maybe fashion? But that would be some time later in my life so for now, it IS my FINAL week of school.

It hasn't really hit me yet, I feel like this last week is like any other week. While I have friends who are feeling bittersweet right now and trying to make this last week as memorable as possible. It's probably due to all the work I have due this week and next, that's preventing me from feeling bittersweet/sad/happy. With only work on my mind, it's really hard to think about anything else. Besides food. And shopping. Both of which are FOREVER on my mind.

On a side note, I'm really excited about the coming months because I will be TRAVELLING A LOT! I love travelling and I'm really glad that this year is going to be as great as last year! Last year I did BKK, Korea and Guangzhou. This year, I already have BKK, grad trip to Australia, family holiday to KL all booked! And I'm looking to a highly probable beach holiday with my caderas besties too :)

Which reminds me, I have an enormous backlog of photos to post from my holidays last year (T^T).

I really love travelling. It makes me appreciate life so much more, knowing that there's a whole new world out there to explore than this small little stressed up city I'm in, where everyone operates at such an insane rate, no one really slows down to actually enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...