Sunday, January 13, 2013

Inspiration for CNY: H&M Spring 2013

We all know that Chinese New Year is coming in about a month's time. The greatest worry for girls is definitely deciding on what to wear during this festive occasion. Don't many of us love to dress in our best, hoping to impress and draw a compliment or two?

Figuring out what to wear can be a huge pain and thus I did some googling on S/S 2013 trends. I see A LOT of monochrome and earthy hues in Miu Miu & Chanel's collection, but runway pieces are often unpractical to wear and often too expensive (at least for me). Thus, I turned to more affordable brands like H&M.

Introducing a few pieces I love from their Spring 2013 Collection!

H&M Spring Summer 2013 Look Book
hmss2013key_clv_01
hmss2013key_clv_03

A lot of Black & White, Prints & Leather for Spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...