Saturday, December 15, 2012

Desserts @ Dean & Deluca

If you have yet to dine at Dean & Deluca, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Get your ass down there now!

Dean & Deluca is a famous eatery from the States and they decided to bring a piece of heaven to Singapore, at Orchard Central!

I'll have to admit that the prices are kinds steep and thankfully I had dinner at Quiznos, leaving me to splurge on the desserts there! Desserts are obviously less expensive, and to me they're priced reasonably on a range of $5-$10 given how yummy they are.

Dean and Deluca Singapore
Dean and Deluca Singapore
Apple ____.

I am truly sorry but I can't remember the exact name of this desert, except that it's remotely close to Apple Crumble. It's spongy, soft and slightly dry all at the same time. And it has generous chunks of apple! Really unique and absolutely delicious. 

Blueberry Cheesecake @ Dean and Deluca Singapore
Blueberry Cheesecake 

This one isn't made by Dean & Deluca, it's from another place but holy cow I can NEVER resist cheesecakes and this one here has such vibrant colours, I wondered if it tasted as good as it looked. 

I would like to say that it didn't disappoint! :) Way better than the ones at Cheesecake Cafe. But if I didn't remember wrongly, this cake is pretty expensive though, about $9? 

And of course, one of the things that makes Dean & Deluca special is the assortment of spices and goodies they sell at their own little marketplace. 

Dean and Deluca Singapore
Dean and Deluca Singapore

Dean & Deluca
181 Orchard Road
Orchard Central
Tel: 6509 7708

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...