Friday, November 9, 2012

Prints & Pants

8133990542_78ba0bb750_o edit
A
Accesories
8133988952_8184bbe5c2_o edit

Just a while back, I had this insane fondness for patterned bottoms. It was pretty much the 'in-thing'! I got myself one patterned pants and two patterned leggings in just a span of one month! I'm pretty surprised at the prices in H&M. Somehow I always had this impression that all their nice clothing are always priced really high. So I was really excited to find this pair of pants for less than $20!

Family
With his family!

I wore this outfit to ph's birthday celebration with his family, which was about 1.5 months ago. So dear friends, please do not think that I've been having fun this whole time. Pictures you see here, and on my facebook are FOREVER backdated. I've tried my best to keep this blog as up to date as possible but it's just impossible with so much school work, dance, commitments and tons of photos to sieve through.

Although I have to say, my random ramblings about life, in this space, are pretty up to date.

Shall end off with a few pictures of the vain boy! :)

PH
Blue Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...