Thursday, September 6, 2012

Too busy for my own good

Firstly, I am forever in an angst mood thanks to incomprehensible law & regulations readings. It really doesn't help that my group presentation is next week because it means that I have to make sense of 3 weeks of readings so I don't sound stupid to my group.

Secondly, I think I'm taking on a little too much stuff. 3 tuition are fine but because all my kids are graduating in 1-2 months time, I'm slotting in tons of extra lessons. That makes it 4 days of tuition in one week.

Thirdly, to add on to my already full plate, I'm performing for Bailamos so I have dance training 2-3 times a week. What happened to me wanting to quit Caderas during summer? Well all I can say is, now that those people who ignited a lot of politics have left, I feel MUCH happier in the club. The juniors are surprisingly a super nice and outgoing bunch. Already having group lunches with them after training!

Lastly, I signed up to work for my school library. I think it requires me to work for 6 hours a day, 2 days a week. Why the hell did I add on more stuff to my overflowing plate? Because I need $ for my grad trip and to fund my ever-growing food escapades. Plus I'm doing this in view of the end of all my tuition by November.

So yes, I'm a superwoman who doesn't need time to study. HA.

So I'm truly sorry for any lack of updates, but there's always social media :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...