Wednesday, September 12, 2012

the 'in' colour for fall: burgundy

I'm facing so much inertia in trying to start doing my law reg readings. Since that has failed miserably, I thought I would share with you guys my couple of hours web-surfing results on the latest trend for fall.
As all of you may already know, summer is ending and fall will come soon. Neons & pastels were the 'in' colours for summer. So what about fall?

When you think of fall, you think of dark colours like brown, deep red, mustard etc. This fall, I would think that the most 'in' colour would be burgundy.


So the above colour is burgundy and it looks like a mixture of red and purple! I absolutely love this colour because it's sophisticated and mysterious at the same time. Plus I bet it brings about slimming effects when worn. 
 

Burgundy lipstick looks absolutely stunning especially when you're fair, as seen on the model above. I've been searching for them and MY GOD, do you know that the Revlon  range of lipsticks in Singapore is PATHETIC? I can't find a single shade of burgundy when I visited stores earlier today. I'm looking for Revlon's "Blackberry" and perhaps Rimmel's "Bordeaux". I've google-d them and it makes me even sadder that they're retailing at USD6-8 on Amazon etc.

I don't mind shipping them over but I wanted to swatch them to make sure that the colour suits me.


Super Chic!

Until I get my burgundy lipstick, I'm going to start on burgundy clothes and burgundy nail polish. Oh and if anyone knows any places selling the specific lipsticks I'm looking for, as stated above, please let me know! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...