Saturday, August 4, 2012

Picture Booth

I AM BACK FROM KOREA :(

Back to Singapore and back to reality- school's starting in 2 weeks' time :'(

I have TONS of stuff to pack and ALL photos during the trip (excluding ALSA) are taken by ph so need to wait for him to finish editing them first! So in the meantime, compilation once again from Instagram!

Many people ask me how my trip was like. My reply: BLOODY HOT. First ever heat wave warning issued in Korea. 35 degrees and little clouds to block the rays. So I AM BACK AND BLACK NOW :(


A day at Gyeongbokgung Palace 
Palace days #Seoul #Korea

My favourite Bing Su aka. shaved ice/ice flakes from Caffe Bene, especially after a super hot day at the Palace. Red wine cheese flavour!

Parade at Lotte World. Rides took about 1-1.5 hours to queue for though. 

One of the most value for money lunch. BAB in Hongdae. And my first ever beef meal too. Beef is expensive in Korea so very little restaurants serve beef. 

At Seoul's World Cup Stadium.

At Bok Chun. A place full of Korea's traditional houses. Makes a pretty scene for martial arts films too!

A man-made waterfall in the middle of Seoul City. 

Shopping loots for 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...