Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Back after 18636948394 days!

DID YOU MISS ME???

Sorry for not updating in a week! I was in Jeju for the past one week and the internet there suck so much that even my whatsapp can't work properly. I'm now in Busan (and half-dead) and will be heading to Seoul tomorrow!

I just had THE BEST BBQ PORK EVER in Busan! It's at a restaurant called an jia and though it's a little bit pricey, it's freaking worth every single cent!

I visited Spaland too, supposedly the best spa place in Busan. It was quite a shock for me at first because everyone has to go in nude (guys & girls separate of cos) and uh I wasn't mentally prepared for what I would be looking at. The springs are a little boring and I hardly had any sleep the night before. I couldn't sleep in the springs because I would probably wake up cooked so having 11 other sauna to visit is a mega bonus! I love the (humas? hummas?) meditation sauna room! The temperature's at a nice 38+ Degrees Celsius and the meditation music was so super soothing, I fell asleep almost immediately.

And now as I'm typing this, my eyes are closing again :( The effects of drinking and surviving on 4 hours of sleep 5 days in a row. Sigh. I shall now take this rare opportunity to sleep early then and prepare myself for shopping in Seoul!!!!! :)

In the meantime, I shall leave you with Fashion Fables new collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...