Sunday, June 3, 2012

Greetings from BKK!

First day in BKK and i'm FREAKING EXHAUSTED.  BUT, nothing is as horrible as being unable to eat anything! All the TOM YUM OMG :( And I can't get over how food is so damn cheap! Max I've seen so far is only 25Baht. That's like slight over SGD1! The pain I felt when I couldn't eat bacon wrapped sausage for 23Baht is just unbearable. I need to get well soon! 

The reason why I have been unable to eat anything but oil-ess stuff is because I am suffering from stomach flu :( Started yesterday and thank goodness I rushed myself to the clinic asap! If not I think I would still be puking non stop today. Or I may even have to cancel my BKK trip :( 

This trip is also my very first time taking a budget airline- Tiger Airways. I'm not trying to say that I'm atas! It's been like 5 years since I last flew and I always fly with my family. My parents insist on the larger airlines for safety and comfort so we had never taken any budget airlines. 

I was so damn scared during the flight I tell you! There was so much turbulence I felt like I was in a roller coaster ride. All that adrenaline! Not exactly sure if I wanna take budget airlines anymore after this. I'm super afraid of turbulence and I have a wild imagination, not the best combination. 

Okay it's time to knock off and wake up early for prayers and chatuchak tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...