Saturday, April 28, 2012

Summer Day 1, Theme: NEON

We really are true bffs! Clad in bright colours, the in thing for this season, we headed over to $10 Chinatown ktv to sing the afternoon away, right on the first day of summer! It's a thing we've been doing for years so when people commented that we were quite good in singing, well, we've been training non stop since secondary school so of course we would at least sound decent! :D

IT'S NOW SUMMER! EVERYONE GO THROW AWAY YOUR BLACK CLOTHES AND WEAR SOME CHEERY COLOUR TODAY! Neons are really hot this season!

Dinner was spent at Lee Tong Kee, where we had hor fun and discussed our blogshop together. I'm actually pretty excited about it but there really is A LOT to think about! We don't just any plain normal blogshop design which 1000000 other blogshops have, so we had to rack our brains for creative ideas.

Summer is off to a great start, but I feel tired pretty easily. Like I'll be half dead by 10pm :( Guess I have yet to repay my sleep debt! May everyone have a great summer ahead and for those who are still having exams, SUCKS TO BE YOU! Muahahaha! Okay I'm joking! What I meant to say was, STUDY HARD AND IT'LL BE OVER BEFORE YOU KNOW IT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...