Thursday, April 5, 2012

Flirty Fifties with Miranda Kerr

I've been watching ALOT of Victoria's Secret videos lately and when I say alot, I really mean like every few hours a day. It's pretty motivating to watch the videos if you want to shape up or even when you want to feel good! After watching, I tend to want to dress up and strut rather than walk. It makes me feel more confident somehow.
Anyway, Miranda's one of my favorite models (as one as everyone else's favorite too), alongside Doutzen, Alessandra, Candice and Adriana.  I wonder how many of you have seen her latest shoot with Harper's Bazaar, but my gosh, she really is an amazing model! I mean yea as a VS Angel, you gotta look uber good in lingerie & swim wear, but to look amazing in fifties outfits is just amazing!

P.S I bet Jey is going to drool his ass off when he sees this.

Credits for photos : http://www.fashionising.com/pictures/s--Miranda-Kerr-Harpers-Bazaar-US-April-12-13896-1.html
Miranda Kerr: Harper's Bazaar US, April '12
Miranda Kerr: Harper's Bazaar US, April '12
Miranda Kerr: Harper's Bazaar US, April '12
Miranda Kerr: Harper's Bazaar US, April '12
Miranda Kerr: Harper's Bazaar US, April '12
Love her cat eye glasses!
Miranda Kerr: Harper's Bazaar US, April '12

2 comments:

  1. why u never put up the lingerie and swim wear photos also..tsk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay fine, one lingerie & swim wear post just for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...